Prev: RE: [FT] Weapon Mechanisms Next: Off Topic list

Re: [FT] Weapon Mechanisms

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 04:13:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Weapon Mechanisms

What makes this dificult in FT, is every weapon has a different to-hit
proceedure.

It would be easier if they all used a single system.  Then a lot of
other
things like ECM, speed adjustments, ect would be lots easier.  Tho' that
would mean you would have to roll to hit, then roll for damage.

Just an idea.

Donald Hosford