Prev: RE: [SG] conversion for WWs Next: Re: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING

RE: [SG] conversion for WWs

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:51:42 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] conversion for WWs

G'day,

Thanks for all your help (and that goes for all of the rest of you too)

> What do you mean by "mad minute"?

The Brits regulars (at least) had had training to put down large volumes
of
fire (30 shots) in a minute (which must have been amazing as they were
using
bolt action rifles and would've done 3 mag changes by my figuring). Some
of
the Germans who faced it assumed they must have some kind of machine gun
or
something to put out that rate of fire, though it couldn't be kept up
for
prolonged periods (as far as I know).

> Funny, I've been thinking of something similar! I haven't
> done any work on it yet, though.

Great minds then? ;P ;)

Cheers

Prev: RE: [SG] conversion for WWs Next: Re: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING