Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon Mechanisms Next: SG Great War (or the War To End All Wars... Almost)

Re: Completely off-topic question about American roads.

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 15:15:50 -0700
Subject: Re: Completely off-topic question about American roads.

The point is definitely No Parking. So long as you in no way "block" the

fire lane, you're ok. A vehicle left unattended is blocking the lane,
one stopped with engine running and driver present is not. People in
front of my building get talked at by security if they park there with
their emergency lights flashing while they run inside. I have also seen
people honked at by an actual firetruck. The whole idea behind a fire
lane is that a firetruck could show up at anytime and NEED to park
there. I'm on the ninth floor of my building so I think it's a Really
Good Idea.