Prev: Re: Voller Schub ? Next: [FT] Weapon Mechanisms

RE: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:41:21 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING

very good , LASERLIGHT,  hat is  exactly how it is done.

but for POPEYE, we also have a complete  personality profile developed
off the ancient TONY BATH system  to go with  our verbal shorthand, so a
GM can determine  exactly how the NPC  wil react within the  game
system. . . .

but it is sooooo much faster to do the above than wade through 10
minutes reading in the middle of a battle only to discover the arch
villain has a foot fetish and likes to play boardgames as well as
looking exatly like QUINTEN TARANTINO. . . . .

Prev: Re: Voller Schub ? Next: [FT] Weapon Mechanisms