Prev: RE: WARNING - ON TOPIC - INDEPENDANCE DAY Next: RE: Re:[SG] conversion for WWs

RE: [SG] conversion for WWs

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:00:50 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] conversion for WWs

G'day,

> Better have a numbers advantage.  Assuming the panzergrens have built
> in helmet comms and the WW2 guys do not, that will do you in right
> there.

Especially since most of these guys have hearing aids (I'm adding a
"suppressed" due to winding if I roll doubles for any combat move)

> Ideally you'll have a GM.

I'm wacky enough without any help usually ;)

> Issue your plan at the beginning of the game....

I was going to do something similar and definitely no command action
transfer unless in shouting distance.

> And don't forget the WW2 guys probably have no body armor.

Definitely none, only 2 guys even have helmets in the set I have.

Cheers

Prev: RE: WARNING - ON TOPIC - INDEPENDANCE DAY Next: RE: Re:[SG] conversion for WWs