Prev: Re: Why Russia didn't invade the rest of Europe Next: Re: The same old shit!!!

Re: HARKEN

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:24:06 -0400
Subject: Re: HARKEN

Andrew Martin wrote:

> St^3 Jon wrote:
> > So, does anyone else think that something like this MIGHT just work
here?
> > Somewhere to move the heated exchanges to by mutual consent?
>
> Yes!
>
> I find it very annoying to have to delete 100+ emails per day from
this
> list, and I've been considering not bothering to subscribe any more.

Likewise on all of Andrew's points. I'd be for a seperate OT mailing
list if that's what it takes to clean up the main list. Some OT stuff
here and there is all well and good, but it's gone past OT Abuse in the
last few months.

Prev: Re: Why Russia didn't invade the rest of Europe Next: Re: The same old shit!!!