Prev: Re: [DS]Modelling stealth Next: Re: Re: AMERICANS

RE: Re: HARKEN

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:34:20 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: HARKEN

St^3 Jon wrote:
> So, does anyone else think that something like this MIGHT just work
here?
> Somewhere to move the heated exchanges to by mutual consent?

The nice thing about this list is, when I wake up in the middle of the
night with a goofy-but-it-just-might-work idea, I can usually log in the
next morning and find that someone else has saved me the trouble of
typing it out.

I will say, though, that being married doesn't mean you *are*
diplomatic, anymore than it means that you are rich--it just means that
you *need to be*....

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [DS]Modelling stealth Next: Re: Re: AMERICANS