Prev: RE: [OT] French was: [SG]Artillery Next: Re: Many Things

Re: Whining from foreigners.

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 10:08:49 EDT
Subject: Re: Whining from foreigners.

On Thu, 30 May 2002 20:34:18 -0700 (PDT) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
<snip>
>Having said that, once their idiot politicians (and
>are Americans the only ones that believe in holding
>our politicos responsible for stupidity??)

John, we seem to keep re-electing them in some cases (Hint: I'm from
Missouri) despite all their know illegal activities.  And othe others do
replace them in various ways but we tend not to read their newspapers
and
 periodicals at all  (Only reason I read the web pages of the BBC is
"Research" - I LOVE my job description!)

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: RE: [OT] French was: [SG]Artillery Next: Re: Many Things