Prev: Re: The same old shit!!! Next: Re: Whining from foreigners.

RE: [FH] americas [Thread Warning]

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 23:49:58 +0100
Subject: RE: [FH] americas [Thread Warning]

From: ~ On Behalf Of Beth.Fulton@csiro.au
Sent: 31 May 2002 04:22
Subject: [FH] americas

Beth, you wicked girl! [1]

The downfall of the US as portrayed in the GZG canon
history was  discussed at some length at the end of
last year, circa November & December. If memory
serves, it was talked about at some length, and
strong (for the time) opinions were held:

See http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive/ for:

"Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale"
"[FH] Tedious Royalty Debate..."
"Re: NAC Units, why do we only talk about British units"
and "Nobility.... or not...."

The subject titles alone should encourage the faint
of heart to commence deleting before reading.

[1] But I think you're excused for having other
    concerns at the time...

Prev: Re: The same old shit!!! Next: Re: Whining from foreigners.