Prev: [OT] KHR's Russian Beauty Queen Next: 25mm adventurers

CHALLENGE OR QUESTION

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:56:26 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: CHALLENGE OR QUESTION

KARL, there  was not a challenge  , but a question, or series of
questions i asked.

i would  estimate about 25% of the  folks  here-tops-have been in the
mlitary of their  nation.

and i woud estimate the number who have actually been in a combat zone
to be about 10% at most.

further i would  estimate that not more  than 1% have  ever killed an
enemy or seen  friends killed or maimed by an enemy  in combat.

that is just the way the modern militaries work-more REMF than fighters.

as far as rights as an American to speak their mind-you bet!

as for foreigners, well, as a GERMAN policeman told me long ago,
foreigners enjoy the PRIVELAGES that GERMANS expect as their RIGHTS.

and i have heard the same in other countries too when discussing law and
enforcement with police.

and this is in CIVILIZED  countries.

TEACHING is indeed a service performed	for the good of the majority,
and teachers are underpaid and under  respected.

but like soldiers and police, they have to earn the respect of their
citizens.

as for lecturing,  i lecture NO ONE. i speak my mind, agree disagree, or
ignor, your choices.

DAWGIE

Prev: [OT] KHR's Russian Beauty Queen Next: 25mm adventurers