Prev: Re: [FH] Americas Next: [OT] KHR's Russian Beauty Queen

Gurkha Figs

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 15:47:35 -0400
Subject: Gurkha Figs

When the Gurkha figs were being spec'd out (we
were negotiating on poses etc with Nic/Mike),
we spec'd that they'd be a bit smaller than the
NAC. They are stockier (a bit) out of
consideration for how easy it is to destroy
some NAC figures (the old style ones.... Jon's
newer ones are more robust with thicker legs
and ankles) but they are a bit (noticeably)
shorter than the average NAC figure. This was
an intentional design character point as was
using NAC firepower.

Tomb.

PS - I notice everyone is rushing to defend their
country again, even though war has not been
declared. This is a natural response for many of
us who have worn the cammie jammies (goes
with the indoctrination/motivation), but maybe
we should all just chill.... the US, though hardly
the saviour of the universe on a white charger,
has done a lot of good out there (IMO). It's
had some good moments and some bad. I
think Sr. Tuffley said "There are no good guys"
in the GZGverse, by that meaning every country
acts in what it perceives to be its own interests
of the moment. That's true in 2183, was
probably true in 0083 and will probably be true
in 10083.... <climbs down off soapbox>

Lighten up, go grab a beverage of your choice,
and lets go back to discussing sci-fi games with
neat little metal figures. It's less likely to get
anyones intestines in a twist.

Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: Re: [FH] Americas Next: [OT] KHR's Russian Beauty Queen