Prev: Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas Next: Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas

Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 31 May 2002 14:00:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 13:52, Allan Goodall wrote:
> Just to point out a cultural difference, Canadian Mountain Dew doesn't
have
> any caffeine in it! Oh, and Canadian Coke tastes better than American
Coke
> (American uses corn syrup, Canadian uses cane sugar). Diet Coke is
essentially
> identical in the two countries, though.

Yeah, something about Canada banning adding things to food products that
don't add dietary value to them... good idea, I wish we had that rule
here in the US.

> >First thing to fall apart would be the parts of the internet that are
> >supported by American-based IT personnel.
> >
> >It would be horrible and frightening... oh the humanity!
>
> You know, you do have a point here!

I'm just glad it isn't the point on my head.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas Next: Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas