Prev: Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas Next: Re: [even more OT] Russian things

Re: [SG] Painting, figs- Ghurkas

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 17:25:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] Painting, figs- Ghurkas

----- Original Message -----
From: K.H.Ranitzsch <KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: [SG] Painting, figs

Gurkhas,
> > > fine figures that they are otherwise.
> >
> > We've only got one of those so far? What do you find is wrong?
>
> Gurkhas should have fairly flat faces. I find them too pointy-faced
for my
> liking, and the eye-slits are far too big. On the other hand, I find
that
> facial detail in 25 mm figs is hardly evr noticed in actual play.
>
> I was thinking of using some of them for LLAR Amerindian, because of
their
> similar body build
>
> Greetings
> Karl Heinz

How big are the GZG Ghurkas?  Lots of them seem to be in our local Tesco
(it's next to a barracks) and it's _astonishing_ how slightly built they
are, especially knowing their reputation. FWIW, it is clear how wiry
they
are, and they also seem to radiate cheerfulness.

Rob Paul

Prev: Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas Next: Re: [even more OT] Russian things