Prev: Re: [even more OT] Russian things Next: Re: Whinging ( was Whining) from foreigners.

Re: [even more OT] Russian things

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 14:02:51 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [even more OT] Russian things

John Crimmins schrieb:
> >Russian Policewomen are not normally famous for their
> looks.
> >
> >And now one of them makes Miss Universe.
> >
> >My,my, how things change !
>
> Typical Terran arrogance.  Was the rest of the universe
> even consulted on this matter?  I think not.

As, so far, there is no contact with intelligent life elsewhere in the
universe, it's a bit difficult to consult them on the matter.

Of course, you could argue that Miss Universe contests are evidence
there's no intelligent life on Earth, either.

Anyway, Earth Girls would win the contest easily
;-)

Prev: Re: [even more OT] Russian things Next: Re: Whinging ( was Whining) from foreigners.