Prev: Old Crow miniatures Next: [OT] Russian things

Re: Many Things

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:25:23 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Many Things

Katie Lucas schrieb:
> On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 02:28:41AM -0400, Adrian Johnson
> wrote:
>
> > Would the bombing of Serbia and Kosovo be considered a
> war?	It wasn't on the scale of the Gulf conflict, but I would think
so...
>  NATO decided to beat on the Serbs to get them to do what NATO
wanted.
> Pretty warish.
> > Canadian F18's were active again there, with live
> ordnance...
>
> I think warfare should reasonably need to include bullets
> going BOTH ways...

I must say, this is a pretty peculiar definition of war. Especially if
you see it from the people on the receiving end. What would you call a
situation where bullets fly only one way ?

Several Allied planes were shot down, including an F117 Stealth
fighter.

And there was something of a ground war going on (between the Serbian
army & associated thugs and Albanian civilians and UCK guerillas).

Greetings

Prev: Old Crow miniatures Next: [OT] Russian things