Prev: Re: Fir-Built Frigates Next: Re: Many Things

Re: [SG] Painting, figs

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 08:15:06 +0200
Subject: Re: [SG] Painting, figs

----- Original Message -----
From: <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au>
> > On the other hand, I'm not too happy with the faces of the Gurkhas,
> > fine figures that they are otherwise.
>
> We've only got one of those so far? What do you find is wrong?

Gurkhas should have fairly flat faces. I find them too pointy-faced for
my
liking, and the eye-slits are far too big. On the other hand, I find
that
facial detail in 25 mm figs is hardly evr noticed in actual play.

I was thinking of using some of them for LLAR Amerindian, because of
their
similar body build

Greetings

Prev: Re: Fir-Built Frigates Next: Re: Many Things