Prev: RE: Nettings for 25mm helmets Next: Re: Whining from foreigners.

RE: [FH] Backgrounds ( was IF, PAU, FSE and ES

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 00:47:32 -0400
Subject: RE: [FH] Backgrounds ( was IF, PAU, FSE and ES

Well, it's not even close to being done...  I'd have to call it a rough,

rough, rough draft...  But, I've some FCT fluff on my page at:
http://rljoiner.home.mindspring.com/pages/fullthrust.html

There some canonical deviations, especially with regards to a friends
home-grown race "hydraxians" (Think Starfleet Battles), but most of
these
are fixed or ignored fairly readily.

Any comments are much appriciated.

I use a mix of jpg, gif, and png files (don't ask, but it is legal for
me
to use gifs), and for some reason IE doesn't like some of them.
Typically
the thumbnails, so if you fail to see an image, or some weird text that
says: "Either you're using a text based browser or IE broke something
again" then you know what's going on.  Oh, and I'm aware of it, so "bug"

reports aren't necessary.

Other disclaimers:  My spelling is atrocious.  Please don't remind
me.  I'll filter it through a spell checker eventually.