Prev: Re: Many things Next: RE: Nettings for 25mm helmets

Re: The same old shit!!!

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 14:29:33 +1000
Subject: Re: The same old shit!!!

At 10:43  30/05/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Frankly, Derek, you're just as far out of line as John is.

Frankly, that's a point we'll differ on, I never be that bad.

>  And if
>you're going to accuse him of inaccuracy, it hardly helps your case
>when you misquote him.  Besides, Imre isn't an evil foreigner--he's an
>evil American <very, very big grin!!!>

My mistake, BUT that doesn't change that as sure as night follows day
that
we are rapidlly approaching the "how dare you bash the Americans" phase
of
the current whinge session. This is appearing with regularity on this
list,
both whinging and "Amercian bashing". Once we could rather proud of the
fact the there was a "low static" on this list, but I'd doubt that now.

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: Many things Next: RE: Nettings for 25mm helmets