Prev: Re: Nettings for 25mm helmets Next: RE: Nettings for 25mm helmets

Re: The same old shit!!!

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 23:01:16 -0400
Subject: Re: The same old shit!!!

> > > Cloaking lurker mode off...
> >
> >Which never seems to happen on any other than an
> >American-bashing discussion. . .
>
> Running true to form John, make a whole string of biased, incorrect
claims,
> discount any rebuttal, and when people take you to task you cry
......" OH
> NO LOOK AT THE EVIL FOREIGNER, HIS BASHING AMERICANS AGAIN!" Stop
wrapping
> your nation's flag around yourself John, your doing it a disservice
and
> getting it dirty.

Thanks Derek.  You said that much better than I could have.

By the way, despite what many of you may think because of my name, I am
third generation American.  I was born and am a U.S. citizen.  I realize
that my country is not always right, that there are other ideals of life
that are valid to pursue, and I am not affraid to voice my opinions.  I
guess this means I'm not "THE EVIL FOREIGNER", but rather "THE EVIL
TURNCOAT" in John Atkinson's book.

> If you want to make rubbish statements, then do so standing on your
own
two
> feet, don't run and hide behind something.

How many times have people told John Atkinson this one way or another?

Prev: Re: Nettings for 25mm helmets Next: RE: Nettings for 25mm helmets