Prev: Nettings for 25mm helmets Next: Re: [SG] Painting, figs

Re: The same old shit!!!

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:15:34 EDT
Subject: Re: The same old shit!!!

Behave or we send in the San Salvadoreans!  (No disrespect for any
S.S.'s
out there, just the size of the supposed countries threatening the US
seems to have to be forgotten - the army needs to outnumber the NYPD at
least.)  Now, the RCMP is another matter entirely.  They probably could
convince the local law enforcement  types that "...the extradition
papers
are coming..."

On Thu, 30 May 2002 14:33:44 -0500 (CDT) DAWGFACE47@webtv.net writes:

>LOL- yes i got a real laugh t of "bleeding the US ARMY "too
>
>almost choked to death on my iced tea	visualizing Canada, Mexico,
>Central or South America pulling this off.
>
>DAWGIE

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Nettings for 25mm helmets Next: Re: [SG] Painting, figs