Prev: Re: KV vs HM, was: You think you're kidding. Next: Re: The same old shit!!!

RE: Re: KV vs HM, was: You think you're kidding.

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:38:59 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: KV vs HM, was: You think you're kidding.

From: Roger Burton West roger@firedrake.org

>From
>a religious POV, it depends on your religious beliefs, cosmology, and
how
>the KV fit into it.  Are they merely misguided children of the
universe,
>equal creations who merely need to be convinced to let us live in peace
and
>granola,

>Now there's a job I wouldn't particularly like. Missionary to the
Kra'Vak. Then again... "We need this heavy powered armour so that we can
survive long enough to let them hear what we have to say".

I'd bet that someone would do it, though--example Nate Saint, Jim
Elliott and the Auca Indians.

Prev: Re: KV vs HM, was: You think you're kidding. Next: Re: The same old shit!!!