Prev: Re: Opinion - Respect = Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: Re: KV vs HM, was: You think you're kidding.

Re: Zombie sources Re: No longer the same old shit!!!

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:46:10 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Zombie sources Re: No longer the same old shit!!!

INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, UPS  deliverd a box containing 24 of these resin
zombies from FF about 30 minures or so ago,

i have been setting here  fondling the, and thinking, LOL, inspite of
the "cartoony" look, these 28mm toys  will work fine for my zombies in
space game . . . .

i need to get another batch of these-say another  24 minimum-, some of
the metal toys that go with them, some GW skeltons and zombies in
plastic.

when painted these  will be my zombie plague colonists, and all of those
lovely WZ necromutants and legionarys in   plastic  (about 60 odd of
them, all horribly painted) will be my gun-toting  zombies. . . .

almost	ready to rock. . . .

DAWGIE

Prev: Re: Opinion - Respect = Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: Re: KV vs HM, was: You think you're kidding.