Prev: RE: Re: Quotes Next: RE: Re: [OT] Turtledove

Re: Zombie sources Re: No longer the same old shit!!!

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:40:23 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Zombie sources Re: No longer the same old shit!!!

On 30 May 2002 12:23:33 -0400, Flak Magnet
<flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com> wrote :

> Cheap resin-cast ones can be found at fortressfigures too!
>
> Homepage www.fortressfigures.com
>

> Actual zombie pack I'm talking about.
> https://secure.bpsinet.com/fortress/product/bu201.html

And I feel obliged to note that they paint up wonderfully well -- quick,
easy, and they look great.  I've got 40 of the plastic ones, and most
of the metal ones, all done.  You just have to be sure to prime the
plastic with enamels first, because acrylics just bead up on this
material, and will not cover.  On the flip side, the soft plastic is
very
easy to work with, and makes conversions into a piece of cake.

The only real flaw is their size...these are BIG figures, standing a
little taller than even typical GW minis.  I don't mind that myself --
makes them look all the more menacing -- but some may find this a
bit off-putting.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: RE: Re: Quotes Next: RE: Re: [OT] Turtledove