Prev: Re: [SG] Painting, figs Next: Re: [SG] Painting, figs

Re: [FMAish] Portraits in Pewter

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 08:38:11 -0400
Subject: Re: [FMAish] Portraits in Pewter

At 07:21 PM 5/29/02 -0400, you wrote:
>John Crimmins wrote:
>
>> And now for something completely different.
>>
>> No, not a man with three buttocks...not this time, at least.
>>
>> I'm looking for miniatures of Gamers.  Stereotypical gamers, like the
ones that
>> Thunderbolt Mountain put out a few years ago.
>>
>> (these guys: http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/Graphics/Gamers.jpg )
>>
>> Other than the TBM versions, does anyone make figures like this?
See, I
need
>> some Satanists for my modern conspiracy skirmish game, and it
occurred
to me
>> that making them gamers would fit perfectly into the tabloid
mindset....

>> Thanks, all!
>>

>There's the Knights of the Dinner Table figs:
>

>http://www.kodt.com/miniatures.htm

Oh, I *had* forgotten about those!  Now if I could only get some Dork
Tower
minis....

I think that I'll have to pick up some of K&Co's "Fairy Meat" minis, too
--
if I can't find a use for them, I'll just have to hang up my paint brush
for once and for all.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [SG] Painting, figs Next: Re: [SG] Painting, figs