Prev: Re: THE EYES OF A SOLDIER Next: Re: [OT] Invading America

Re: Quotes

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 07:15:06 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Quotes

DAWGFACE47 has his own almost quote to live by as a soldier.

he and	several hundred  other young  GIs heard it prior to every lift
from the helipad  in the RVN. it was read to us by an ex UK soldier with
a broad Scots accent turned US ARMY chaplain, and went something like
this;

"LORD THOU KNOWEST HOW BUSY I WILL BE THIS DAY, AND IF I FORGET THEE, DO
NOT THOU FORGET ME!"

a simple soldier's prayer from the ECW by a man, a serving soldier,
whose  name i cannot  remember now.

Prev: Re: THE EYES OF A SOLDIER Next: Re: [OT] Invading America