Prev: Re: [FMAish] Portraits in Pewter Next: Re: UN civpol

Re: [OT] Invading America

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 05:17:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Invading America

At 10:42 AM +0200 5/30/02, KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:

>While we are on the subject, recently a historian checking German
>archives found plans drawn up for a German Invasion of America under
>Kaiser Wilhelm before the first World War:

The American civil population would have made life bloody hard on
them. The sheer size of the country and distances involved would have
made them aghast at what it takes to get from A to B. All the while,
they'd have been harrassed on all sides by a civil populous bent on
stopping them.
Ryan Gill		  rmgill@mindspring.com
	 |	  |

Prev: Re: [FMAish] Portraits in Pewter Next: Re: UN civpol