Prev: Re: Re: Opinion - Respect Next: Re: Quotes

Re: [OT] An Idea

From: "Mike Elliott" <Mike.Elliott@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:59:40 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] An Idea

No, thank you, I would prefer to stick with this email list. I can see
no
advantage in moving to a message board format.

Mike
BTW, are you new around here? Don't recognise your name....

List,
I was thinking that with the level of...uh...oppinionatedness expressed
on
this list, it might be easier for those of us to filter out the noise if
rather than using a mailing list, we were to use a newsgroup format as
the
means of message distributioin.  I know that this is sort of a radical
idea
(but what isn't on this list). But i would be interested in hearin
oppions,
off list if the membership so prefers as this is rather off topic,
concerning such a change.  In the mean time, i cobbled togther such a
messageboard and convinced (manipulated more like) one of my friends to
host
it.  It is located at http://zlakel.mattwhitlock.com/phpBB2/.  Should we
decide to transfer the list to a messageboard format, we would have to
find
a place for it different from the one where my example is located.  I
would
be willing to bear the cost of this however as well as setting up the
actual
board.

Sincerely,

Zachariah Lakel

This email has originated from Steria Ltd (formerly Integris Ltd),
Registration No: 2706218.

Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained
in
this email, and is only for the use of the intended addressee. To copy,
forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way if you are not the
intended recipient or responsible for delivering to him/her is
prohibited.

If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender
immediately,
by using the reply facility in your email software.

We may monitor the content of emails sent and received via our network
for
the purposes of ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.

relationships between Steria Ltd and the recipient.

Office registered at: Computer House, Great West Road, Brentford,
Middlesex, TW8 9DH

Prev: Re: Re: Opinion - Respect Next: Re: Quotes