Prev: African Uniforms Next: Re: THE EYES OF A SOLDIER

[DS2] Attacker:Defender Ratios

From: Nick Wesson <nick.wesson@r...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:10:54 -0400
Subject: [DS2] Attacker:Defender Ratios

    Greetings All
    In the next few weeks I hope to play my first game of DS2.	I'll be
setting up the scenario soon, and am wondering about
attacker:defender ratios.  The general outline of the scenario is an
assault by a force of GEV MBTs and IFVs (about 3 MBTs to each
IFV + squad, due to my limited infantry) against a similiar, smaller,
and slightly more high tech force.  The attacker will probally
have a limited amount of off board artillery, a few scout elements, and
maybe a couple of VTOLs.  The terrain will be pretty dense,
with lots of hills and woods, and maybe a bog or two.  I've got a total
of 50 odd vehicles for each side, but I'm hoping to keep the
scenario as small as possible for 2-4 players.	Can anyone suggest the
best proportion of attackers to defenders?

    Any help appreicated,

Prev: African Uniforms Next: Re: THE EYES OF A SOLDIER