Prev: SG2 Which figures are on the front cover of SG2? Next: Re: [FH] IF, PAU, FSE and ESU (was RE: [OT] Frog Bashing)

Re: Earth Map

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:40:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Earth Map

Israel and most of Jordan, and maybe bits of S. Lebanon and Syria should

be radioactive/biocontamination green. None of Israel itself is IF. It's

either wasteland or slowly being reclaimed by the New Israelis. In my
version of the history I have a corridor of reclamation between Tel Aviv

and Jerusalem by the late 23nd century. It will probably be too small to

see on your map.

Bizarre Lag Phenomena	    (Why it is sometimes hard to communicate

Prev: SG2 Which figures are on the front cover of SG2? Next: Re: [FH] IF, PAU, FSE and ESU (was RE: [OT] Frog Bashing)