Prev: [OT] French was: [SG]Artillery Next: [OFFICIAL] Last Orders Please for May deals......

Re: Earth Map

From: "Ian Murphy" <Borgoth@b...>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 21:40:23 +0100
Subject: Re: Earth Map

Have lumped all of the responses into 1 e-mail. Hope this covers it all
have
tried to credit everyone.

> > Obvious "Canon" violations:  Swiss being part of NSL,
> should be independent

Was independant colours were to close together to tell. Have changed
this

> > India being part of NAC.
> Should be ESU

 Sorted. Not sure about this, I was under the impression that the NAC
still
had access to the Gurkhas, i.e Nepal(I do have that right dont I?) I
hadnt
seen any references to India in any info I had so I gave the NAC some
access
to Nepal.

> > South Africa remaining
> > independant.

Tried to use the GZG pedia for this as mucha as possible. Orange free
state
is listed there So I used it, I havent got SG so wasnt sure if it was
cannon
or not. Will leave it in for now if enought people dont like it will
take it
out.

Nigeria as
> part of PAU

Already is

>From Laserlight

>>Netherlands are independant, and you're right, the map
>>didn't include Romanov Hegemony

It did just the colours were again to close. Have changed this

>From John Atkinson

>>Taking a look at it again, I'd pretty much agree with
>>the dividing line in Africa, EXCEPT for Eritrea.  PAU,
>>not IFed.

Changed it

>>The Finns are ScanFed.  They'd evacute the country
>>before letting the Communists in.  They also would not
>>be big fans of the Romanovs

Agreed and changed. Shouldnt have missed that one

>>>I find Armenia or Georgia joining the IFed to be
>>>pretty unlikely.  More likely conquered by ESU.

Changed

>>In the Balkans, I'd only have the NSL holding Slovenia
>>and Croatia.	Maybe Hungary as well (historical
>>relationship with the Austrians).  However, the
>>Orthodox states (Serbia, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Roumania
>>Moldavia) should be RH IMU.  Albania is probably going
>>to be FSE by default (historical relationship with
>>Italy, plus no one else wants it).  If the Euros are
>>smart they nuked Bosnia flat, but IMU I think it's RH
>>(The Bosniac Muslims finally got thrown out and the
>>refugees fled to IFed or something).

Wasnt sure how to divide these. Will bow to your superior knowledge of
the
area.

I think I have covered everything. Will play with the colours and try
and

Prev: [OT] French was: [SG]Artillery Next: [OFFICIAL] Last Orders Please for May deals......