Prev: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB Next: Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler and Some Ranting About The Actual Movie)

Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler and Some Ranting About The Actual Movie)

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 08:36:25 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler and Some Ranting About The Actual Movie)

It was a bit odd seeing a CGI-heavy movie with Ralph McQuarrie's
sketches used as backdrops. And I mean 'sketch', you could see pencil
lines in a couple of scenes, most notably Amidala's ship parked outside
the moisture farm (a sequence that needed to be longer).

Ah well. The Clone Edit should be really cool.