Prev: Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler) Next: Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler)

RE: [FT] New Weapon from Bryon Ash

From: "Alister Crowe" <croweall@b...>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 00:34:00 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] New Weapon from Bryon Ash

how about the weapon has to take a threashold check each turn, at
current
threashold level, after a certain number of turns of charging? Say after
three turns of charging, it takes a threashold check, and when the
threashold fails... the weapon is criticaled AND all charged damage is
realeased into the ship, starting from the last hull box and working
outwards. This would reflect the weapon overloading from waaay to much
energy.