Prev: RE: [FT] Phalon Fighters Next: Re: MURPHY AT WAR

Re: [SG] Artillery

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:59:46 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG] Artillery

If you have possession of the area prior to battle you can do a fire
registration that will give you a precise fire plan. Then you designate
the targets to your gunners by numeric/color code. Then you over
command net call back "Fire PFP Blue" knowing that means that the
road junction will be hit.Then I would use your *not* roll deviation
rule.

Don