Prev: RE: Big Games Next: Re: Strine Lesson #144 - Nous

RE: MURPHY AT WAR

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 19:41:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: MURPHY AT WAR

--- CS Renegade <njg@csrenegade.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> > That strategic ruined church in the middle of the
> board
> > turns out to have four nuns and 34 orphans in it.
>
> The orphans are all gang veterans

Speaking of that. . .

One of the things I want to do sometime a couple
paydays[1] after leave[2] is to put together a
low-level youth gang force.  Mostly knives, pipes, a
handful of handguns.  No SMGs or assault rifles or
whatever. I want to use 'em as wildcards in some
scenarios I have in mind.  Anyone know any good figs,
preferably on the smaller side but not 15mm.

> If attacked they can also call down
> Papal orbital artillery.

Damned Templars!

John

[1]First project:  Hoverjeeps for my scouts, then
Indonesian Raiders to be painted up as Police.
[2]I'll be roadtripping from here to VA in early July,
e-mail me if you want to throw some dice at me en
route--for instance, I intend to be passing through
St. Louis.

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience

Prev: RE: Big Games Next: Re: Strine Lesson #144 - Nous