Prev: RE: Re: MURPHY AT WAR Next: Re: new full thrust page

RE: RE: Big Games

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:54:10 -0400
Subject: RE: RE: Big Games

> General:
> Recruit a player to be assistant GM, move the the minions, roll the
dice and resolve attacks, while you provide plot, characterization and
special
effects.

In fact, you could have each of the players also run a clutch of
zombies--particularly if you have two opposing teams of players.

Another thing you can do is assign an experienced player to be a team
leader, who can run a figure or so of his own but spends more time
leading his team and helping them resolve attacks.  I was in three games
at ECC in which the GM picked a ruthless, pushy so-and-so to be the team
leader, and I thought it worked pretty well--no debates over "what do we
do now" or "who activates next".

Prev: RE: Re: MURPHY AT WAR Next: Re: new full thrust page