Prev: Re: MURPHY ON ICE Next: Ship Builder Applet Page

Re: shiptool v0.18 has been released

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@t...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:32:12 -0700
Subject: Re: shiptool v0.18 has been released

Hi,

I have tried it on Mac OS X, but there are problems with getting
Perl/Tk to compile with the existing Darwin dynamic loader.

Of course, getting to that point took a while, and I tried
recompiling the dynamic loader to enable multiply defined
symbols, hosed my system, was able to go to backups and
decided to leave it at that. I expect that someone who is
much more familiar with Perl and Tk will sort this out.

My conclusion was that it was not for the faint of heart...

Cheers,
Tony Christney