Prev: RE: Harpoon on the PC Next: Re: Harpoon on the PC

Re: new full thrust page

From: andrew kelman <transreality@y...>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 10:23:33 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: new full thrust page

well it was hardly a thrashing ...

the show down was two Kravak battledreadnoughts trying
to shoot a tight pack of FSE Jerez manouvering at high
speed. The dreadnoughts had a hard time hitting
anything, until they stood back to back.

Andrew

 --- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote: >
Aha!

> Gracias!
>
> On Sun, 19 May 2002 14:56:13 +0100 "Alfie Finch"
> <alfie.finch@btinternet.com> writes:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase

Prev: RE: Harpoon on the PC Next: Re: Harpoon on the PC