Prev: OT: Harpoon on the PC Next: Re: Harpoon on the PC

Re: Harpoon on the PC

From: "Robert W. Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 07:35:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Harpoon on the PC

FYI, Harpoon is now in it's 4th version. It has consistently evolved and
improved, and is now, IMHO, far superior to any other modern naval
simulation (including Warship Commander, which I have played but which
is
now woefully out-of-date.). Harpoon 4 for the computer is due out
shortly I
understand, at least accroding to my last conversations with Larry and
Chris
(Carlsen). I'll tell Larry you liked his books when I see him at
HISTORICON<g>.