Prev: Re: new full thrust page Next: Re: [OT] Who plays Harpoon, was Re: Fighters

Re: [OT] Web Site

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 17:57:29 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Web Site

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@insight.rr.com>

> It appears my web host went under. 8^(

> I was downsized two days after closing on my house, so money is
somewhat
> tight at the moment.

Bugger.

Sorry, I can't help.

Mail me off-list, to see if I can get you some work. It's unlikely,
and Australian rates are 1/3 of US/European ones*. But I'll see what
I can do.

* We recently tried to get some outsourcing done by a team in Sri Lanka.
Their quality was very high, CMM3+, but it worked out that we were
cheaper. Australian Engineers in all areas get paid poorly by world

Prev: Re: new full thrust page Next: Re: [OT] Who plays Harpoon, was Re: Fighters