Prev: Now that I've gotten things fixed. . . Next: Roadkill (some noise to make up for all the fighter signal)

Star Wars Ep2 (not really)

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 01:03:03 -0400
Subject: Star Wars Ep2 (not really)

Jon,
You mean all politicians are not innately
trustworthy, honest, forthright, altruistic
people? I'm aghast! My world view is seriously
broken now. I think I'll have to turn to the Dark
Side now (apparently disciples of the Dark Side
get cute gals....). Aw wait.... what am I saying....
I already was on the Dark Side....

(Hilarious Cinema Moment: Middle of ROTJ,
Ewoks busily dusting elite stormtroopers in
profusion, then one little fuzzy bear gets
blasted and of course the audience all makes
sad noises, except my friend Jim who stands up
and yells (without thinking) something to the
effect "Yes! Yes! It's about time! Kill those little
furry b*st*rds!". Needless to say, we got some
looks.... but most of us were too busy rolling on
the floor in convulsions to notice... apparently
Jim was cheering for the forces of Law and
Order....).

T.
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: Now that I've gotten things fixed. . . Next: Roadkill (some noise to make up for all the fighter signal)