Prev: Re: "Hammerhead" fighters Next: [ot] RL flying!

Re: [OT] Hilarious site re Nigerian Scams

From: "Alan E Brain"<aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:33:05 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Hilarious site re Nigerian Scams

Stupid Question #192: Have you ever received one of the "Nigerian Scam"
letters?
You know, the ones where if you just give them your bank details,
they'll transfer
$10 million to get it out of the country?

Well have a look at this site:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~leek2/nigeria.html

Selections from continued correspondence:

"What a bugger of a day! First my house was invaded by a herd of hungry
Cantaloupe,
looking for food. They ate all my carpets before I managed to shoo them
out.
And then, Mrs Newbery was in for surgery this morning and (I still can't
believe
this) a plane carrying the Australian National Cannelloni Team crash
into the
hospital grounds and her surgery was called off."

Prev: Re: "Hammerhead" fighters Next: [ot] RL flying!