Prev: Re: Star Wars Episode II Next: Re: The Wolf-man's tank!

Re: Blake's 7 BEAD SHIP

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:20:57 EDT
Subject: Re: Blake's 7 BEAD SHIP

On Mon, 13 May 2002 20:02:07 +0200 (CEST) KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de
writes:
>Now that I have seen some pictures of the "Liberator".
>
>Wouldn't it make a reasonable project for a ship asssembled out of
>beads ?
>
>Greetings
>Karl Heinz

Works for me!  But then most of my ships are beads.  Got to get a camera
and a means to upload images.  Oh, and soft ware to handle images and a
web site to display them... Might be a while.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Star Wars Episode II Next: Re: The Wolf-man's tank!