Prev: Me too! was >>---> Re: The Wolf-man's tank! Next: Re: [DS2] Questions

RE: Star Wars Episode II

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:49:00 -0600
Subject: RE: Star Wars Episode II

With all of the new equipment/troops/robots and such there is quite a
plethora to mentally feed a starving gamer.  Although some equipment is
only seen in one or two scenes, the on-screen use of them provides a lot
of material to their probable capabilities.

Since these events happened before Star Wars IV, it is interesting to
note that there is heavier use of missiles, and the energy weapons in
general are bigger and clunkier.

I think the neatest piece of equipment was a SW equivalent of a
helicopter gunship/troop transport - it carried a squad of troops, had
two spherical manned turrets (one to each side) and a pair(?) of rotary
missile launchers in a weapons bay on top.  Troops exited from two large
doors (one to each side), while always up in the movie, seemed to either
have large slot windows or actual openings from which troops could fire.

--Binhan