Prev: Re: [FT] Battlecruisers vs. battleships Next: Re: [FT] Fighters (the bleeding continues)

Re: (OT)--Who plays Harpoon?

From: "Robert W. Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 22:52:10 -0400
Subject: Re: (OT)--Who plays Harpoon?

Mark,

	    Whatever problems the gunnery model may have, I don't think
they
show up in play. I've been playing this game since Chris Carlson and
Larry
Bond first started playtesting it at Cold Wars several years ago. I
think it
is the best WW2 naval simulation on the market, bar none. It is easy to
play, despite the fact that it incorporates a massive amount of detail,
and
produces very historical results. All in addition to being a lot of fun.
Ship handling is just as important as gunnery, if not more so.	Fear God
and
Dread Nought, the WWI game in the series, is equally excellent.

				Bob