Prev: Re: Friendly Darth? Next: Re: Hover Tank update

Re: Friendly Darth?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:47:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Friendly Darth?

On Wed, 15 May 2002 09:41:33 -0500, "kevinbalentine"
<kevinbalentine@mail.ev1.net> wrote:

>Well, there was Pricess Leia's homeworld ...

That wasn't Vader. That was Grand Moff Tarkin/Peter Cushing.

Vader did nothing to stop it. Now this could have been a sort of
"Coventry"
style "better not save the innocents as it would blow my cover" kind of
deal. I don't think George is capable of that kind of characterization,
though. I think it's pretty clear that Vader is bad, until the 3rd... I
mean
6th... movie, when he redeems himself (by killing someone).

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Friendly Darth? Next: Re: Hover Tank update