Prev: Re: Death Star, Soap Bubble Carriers and FB Ships Next: Re: FB designs & fighters

RE: Re: [FT] Battlecruisers vs. battleships

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:49:10 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: [FT] Battlecruisers vs. battleships

From: Eric Foley stiltman@teleport.com
>it's kind of silly to build a ship of the wall sized vessel that
doesn't dare fight something its own size.

<grin> Oh, I want my BCs to fight things their own size--merchants,
troop ships, fleet tenders....

>thrust-6 <snip> they're capable of striking a blow against ships their
own size just fine and are no less able to take a hit than the
multi-role plasma-and-fighters vessels that make up the backbone of the
fleet that deploys them.

Er, Eric, it ooks to me as if you're saying a Thrust 6 ship can go
toe-to-toe with a Thrust 2 ship?

Prev: Re: Death Star, Soap Bubble Carriers and FB Ships Next: Re: FB designs & fighters