Prev: RE: [OT] Who plays Harpoon, was Re: Fighters Next: Re: Fighters

RE: Fighters

From: "Warren Shultzaberger" <carol.warren@p...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 07:44:01 -0400
Subject: RE: Fighters

> >If fighters had the legs to go gallivanting around the
> >star system on their own, you:
> >
> >1)Wouldn't EVER see carriers actually on the field.
>
> I can (were I a pilot) fly an F15 to England from Atlanta. I could
> even do it with ordinance.

The range of any fighter is based on something more practical... The
pilot's bladder.

Warren Shultzaberger
   "When you have mastered the Way of strategy, you can suddenly make
your body like a rock, and ten thousand things cannot touch you"
    Miyamoto Musashi

Prev: RE: [OT] Who plays Harpoon, was Re: Fighters Next: Re: Fighters