Prev: Re: Fighters options please Next: Re: fighters (shorter than the last rant)

Re: Fighters options please

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 13:24:45 -0700
Subject: Re: Fighters options please

Ray Forsythe wrote:

>I'd lean towards an even distribution and randomize who gets the left
over.
>  So for your example, I'd say 5, 4 & 4.

*IF* I went with the option in question, I'd agree.  I'm just not sure I

like it.  Certainly, in huge games it would be a nice time-saving
measure,
but otherwise I'd prefer to handle each PDS separately.  In terms of the

carry-over issue, that goes away as a necessity if you allow PDS to fire
at
multiple targets.

3B^2

Prev: Re: Fighters options please Next: Re: fighters (shorter than the last rant)