Prev: Re: [SG] ESU Spetznaz- now hurtling OT Next: RE: Re: [FT] back to fighters

RE: Blakes 7 Ship Stats

From: Christopher Downes-Ward <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:16:49 +0100
Subject: RE: Blakes 7 Ship Stats

> > Also does anyone know of a source of miniatures ?

I have a white metal Liberator which I picked up in the Manchester Model
Shop but I can't remember the manafacturer, all I can remember is that I
also got a 2001 shuttle and 2 Space 1999 eagles as well from the same
source.

http://www.manchestermodelshop.co.uk/ (which has got to be one of the
most
pointless web precences going, more like a web abscence)

I think they were from

	  Comet Miniatures
	44-48 Lavender Hill
	London SW11 5RH
	United Kingdom
	phone: +44(0)20 7228 3702
	fax: +44(0)20 7924 1005

but that they are now OOP.

Chris D-W

the system manager.

Should you require further information please contact
us using the details below.

website: http://www.acuma.co.uk
email: postmaster@acuma.co.uk

Prev: Re: [SG] ESU Spetznaz- now hurtling OT Next: RE: Re: [FT] back to fighters