Prev: other GMS types Next: Re: other GMS types

Re: no more Geo-Hex with GZG?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 20:24:00 +0100
Subject: Re: no more Geo-Hex with GZG?

Henrix wrote:

[snip]

 But you'll probably have to put things in blister packages, as well,
>before your products are attractive to stores and distributors. (You
have
>to be able to display the stuff to sell it.)

Just for info, we already blister-pack stuff for trade sale in the UK,
so
that's not a problem - we have the blisters, the cards, and the
equipment.
Obviously, we don't blister anything that we sell by direct mailorder or
at
shows, because it's a waste of time and money!

>P.S. Thanks for the speedy delivery, Jon. I must say GZG has the best
mail
>order I've encountered!

Thanks for the vote of confidence!
Thanks also for your other comments in your email, obviously there are
some
things that I can't really discuss on an open list (at least at this
stage), but all input and opinions are noted.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: other GMS types Next: Re: other GMS types